Nutritional Symptomatolgy Audio
Listen to your body; it is trying to tell you something!
- 12 hours of audio recordings, from 16 years of clinical experience
- Organized into NUTRI-BODY® categories, with very clear explanations from the latest research, Causes, Effects and Recommendations
- How to interpret every possible symptom from the NUTRI-BODY® Questionnaire, 2006 by David Rowland, PhD
- Learn how all of these symptoms relate to each other, with nutritional, physical and emotional connections
- Understand how anyone, from the general public to the trained practitioner, can learn to take responsibility for their own symptoms and start correcting the imbalances.
Registered Orthomolecular Holistic Practitioner at Health House, Markham, Canada, live cell microscopy instructor, co-author of the text, Nutritional Symptomatology and co-owner and director of Edison Institute of Nutrition, a Canadian school, educating holistic practitioners, worldwide.
Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner, practising Nutrition and Energy Medicine at Food For Thought, Toronto, Canada, instructor and co-author of Nutritional Symptomatology. Tracy has also created courses in Psychology of Disease, Advanced Cleansing and Energy Medicine.
For a Free Preview Click Here
Also available and recommended to complement the audio:
Nutritional Symptomatology Manual – 1-800-456-9313 or 905-294-5090
Please contact us to arrange for payment: 1-800-456-9313 or 905-294-5090