Introduction To Muscle Testing
You will Learn:
- Basic Applied Kinesiology Techniques
- Surrogate testing for children or pets
- Test for vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Test for glandular and organ weaknesses or strengths
- To use Muscle testing to help you and your client to discern and design a plan for the diet, cleansing protocol, exercise program etc. most suitable for them at that time.
Date: Thursday February 23rd 2:30pm – 530pm
Place: Institute of Holistic Nutrition (North York Campus)
18 Wynford Drive, Suite 514
Instructor: Tracy McBurney B.A., RNCP
Cost: $60.00 + gst
Please call Tracy for more information or to enroll. $25.00 is required to reserve a seat.
Deposit can be paid by Visa, MC or Direct deposit to the above email.